Re: Why is RDF hard?

From: Dave Winer (dave@userland.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 11:31:34 PDT

Edd, I chose to discuss this on FoRK because I consider it neutral. I don't
want to in any way interfere with the RDF folk going forward, and I don't
want to join their group. I am busy, and don't believe in what they're
doing. I would also appreciate a response to this question. Where do we go
from here? How do you expect me to continue to work in RSS, or do you? If
so, state it clearly, so everyone else can see how you process this stuff.
Dave