Re: Why is RDF hard?

From: Dave Winer (dave@userland.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 10:53:20 PDT

Edd, I disagree that RSS should become RDF.

Now, where do we go from there?

I acknowledge your right to have your ideas tested in the market. But doing
it this way, by taking the name RSS 1.0, that doesn't leave much room for
difference of opinion, does it?

In other words, if you're right, and RDF is the right way to go, it should
succeed on its own merits not by taking the name of something that has been
successful on its own without any help from RDF.

Dave