RE: Uncle Dave ponders the meaning of namespaces

From: David G. Durand (dgd@cs.bu.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 12:41:23 PDT

At 12:01 PM -0400 8/11/00, Gavin Thomas Nicol wrote:
> > <mytag namespace="mynamespace"/>
> >
> > You could put more attributes there.
>
>The essence of architectural forms...

And the alternative architecture for namespaces that some of us
fought valiantly for, for months.

I think that by W3C policy, I'm not able to discuss my view of the
history, because much of the discussion was in the W3C-internal
discussion lists.

All that said, Namespaces as they exist really aren't that bad. I
think people will adjust.

   -- David

--
David Durand