Re: how would you vote?

From: Karee Swift (karee@tstonramp.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 11:28:38 PDT

They also have something similar at
http://www.ivillage.com/election/candidates/match/quiz, which puts in
all the major candidates and is pretty accurate, if you ask me. Some
of the questions are strange, and they don't deal with all topics,
but its a fun way to piss off 5 minutes and get an idea of where you
stand politically:) Cool thing about ivillage.com/election is that
you can actually register to vote and all that jazz. Good little
service, and i'm glad the online voting gig is finally here.

-Bb