Re: Apple Purge

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 10:19:54 PDT

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000 drow@visi.com wrote:

--]> Its from MacCentral, so take it from where it comes, but i find this
--]> amazingly humorus.
--]
--]...because...
--]
--]the dog peed on the utility pole?
--]superman is a mean drunk?
--]four politicians and a monkey can't actually fit in a volkswagen?
--]

Actualy i like these better in light of this and other apple moves of
late..

 "Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have
others. " G Marx

Or

"Remember men you are fighting for the ladies honour, which is probably
more than she ever did." g marx