Re: Big Beyond Belief.

From: Janie Wilkins (wilkins@princeton.lib.nj.us)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 17:00:37 PDT

Adam Rifkin -4K wrote:

> Hi Brad, you wrote:
> > I came across your web page of books you've read. I saw that you read
> > the one called "Big Beyond Belief" by Leo Costa, Russ Horine and Tom
> > Platz. Where did you get your copy at? I've been trying to find it and
> > can't find it anywhere. Tons of reference to it, but that's all.
> > Thanks for any information you can provide.

If you really want to obtain a copy of any book (especially ones that are out of print and/or rare) all you
have to do is visit your local library and request a copy via Interlibrary Loan. No, it is not as good as
owning it ... but at least you get to read it and make photocopies of any pages that you want to refer to again
and again. As it turns out, "Big Beyond Belief" is a difficult volume to find even by this method BUT one
library does own a copy (usually at least a dozen or so libraries come up at minimum when I search on a
title... it is usually hundreds of libraries that own a title and rarely only one library)! The Akron Summit
County Public Library in Akron Ohio is the only and only library in North American thas this book in their
online catalog and (luckily) they DO participate in the Interlibrary lending system....

Couldn't resist putting in a plug for libraries :-)

Diva