Re: no

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 14:12:17 PDT

"Erik F. Kastner" wrote:

> no i will not send you a description of myself
> i dont want to be apart of you list
> i dont know why i have wasted my time with this email
> i dont even kn

Ah, Erik F. Kastner, AKA Erik Kastner,
computer programmer, AKA efk@redshirt.com, ekastner@pbi.net
class of '95 (or before) from Ocean Township High School in
New Jersey and would much rather be back in school forever as he thinks the
real world is much worse than being babysat, and was never
one for that college thing. Has a Sony MiniDisc which he listens
to everything on; is an online freedom and
security phreak, closet subterfugilist that
goes with the flow; and seems to spent time in New York city
right outside Greenwich Village, but most likely
went off to San Francisco to do wearable computing
possibly with a musical bent.