Re: Suck To Moziila--Fuck Off and Die

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 11:50:28 PDT

This is so bad; if I was Greg Knauss then I would be
embarrassed to put this out because it belies the non-technical
understanding of the author. It appears that the author is
evaluting the mozilla.org project by 1994 standards. Let's see,
collab.net, gnone.org, and half a dozen other open source
sites are ramping up big time; the browser was not and will
never be the end all of the desktop. Maybe the author didn't
realize that Web doesn't equal browser and there are upwards
of several dozen other projects and codebases.

Greg