Re: Software and the First Amendment

From: Lucas Gonze ((no)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 08:28:26 PDT

How about posting a message giving enough details on how to write a
run-on-receipt virus that any coder can do the actual writing? Something
like "To write a run-on-receipt virus, do ..." Imminent incitement? At
some level of detail you are publishing a program in everything but name.

- Lucas

> I might be willing to distinguish
between running the program
and > publishing it, but I'd say the publishing (excepting the automatic