Re: FW: Kill the RIAA: a protocol

From: Steve Dossick (sdossick@iPal.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 19:39:14 PDT

Errrp...if I have to buy 2+ NT boxen plus clustering solutions to get
the stability and remote-managability of a single sun box, I know which
one I would choose.

(We chose Suns. The supposed price benefit melts away when you include
managability, plus sun is basically throwing money at small companies
these days. Ask me how much iPal pays for 10 Sun 220Rs with 2 450mhz
procs, 1gb ram, 36gb disk, etc etc leased on a 2 yr plan. I guarantee
you will be surprised -- even Rohit was :).

-s

--
Steve Dossick
Founder and Chief Architect