Hey Peter I can see your house from here

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 14:03:03 PDT

Why do i get the really bad feeling napster is/has becomming/become the
Jesus Christ Super Star of file sharing.

The world is full of Johns and Pauls spreading the Good news about the one
that died for us.

The RIAA takes on the roles of the accusors, Judge Patel of Pilot and
special guest stars Anit Gillet and Burt Convey as Mary and Joseph.

this also makes FTP sort of like the gnostics and gnutella/freenet the
reformation/martin luther thang.

your time lines may vary, this is just a lunch time musing. if this would
have been an actual musing I would have quoted from the wwf.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org