Re: Survivor

From: Colin Coller (colin@shell.vividworks.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 12:29:22 PDT

I wonder if there are any companies providing "Survivor Experiences".

I bet, for the price of a cruise, they could find a reasonably safe place
for the experience, do the research, drop you off, and pick you up when
it's over (or in case of emergency).

There'd be a lot of research involved, though, immunizations, local law,
local custom, endangered species, mental and physical testing, etc.

"The Game" meets "Robinson Crusoe".

I don't know about any of you, but I'd pay to be dropped into a tropical
jungle with rudimentary tools (what would you need?) for a month.

Colin