[FUD] Microsoft App Center 2000 and Microsoft Tahoe coming...

From: Adam Rifkin -4K (adam@XeNT.ics.uci.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 17:01:12 PDT

The following article...

   http://www.quicken.com/investments/news/story/djbn/?story=/news/stories/dj/20000727/ON20000727000670.htm

 ...has the following paragraph: "Microsoft unveiled an XML server
application code-named Tahoe, which simplifies the process of setting
up collaborative work spaces for office program users."

Can anyone in the know tell me if this is just a DAVbox?

----
Adam@4K-Associates.Com

No one else is building the platform in quite the way we are. The Net becomes the platform. -- Bill Gates at the Microsoft Annual Meeting, July 27, 2000, http://www.quicken.com/investments/news/story/djbn/?story=/news/stories/dj/20000727/BT20000727005836.htm