Re: Zaplet Spam

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 15:14:44 PDT

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Greg Bolcer wrote:

--]Dear Sirs,
--] I consider this spam. In addition, I'm kind of pissed about having a program download
--]content particularly when I have java and javascript turned off on my Netscape 4.73 mail
--]reader to prevent this very case. To quote a wise man: "In this age of information overload,
--] let's do each other the favor of information _reduction_. "
--]

Netscape mail reader? that explains it. Why use a web browser to read
mail. Its like expecting your coffe maker to make good orange juice.

Keep your hot side hot and your cold side cold. Pine everlasting.:)-

GIGO ... except when you use a garbage compactor then its EIGO

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org