Work From The Comfort Of Home!

From: greatbiz2000@myrealbox.com
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 19:48:56 PDT

Hello,

     I'll get right to the point. I am the one that can help you make
$150,000 part time this year from the comfort of your home!

     Do you need money right now? Money that will come to you
month after month, year after year, and create wealth beyond
you're wildest dreams? Would you like to make $2000 to $10,000
per week or more starting virtually overnight? Can you follow simple
step-by-step instructions? Would you like to be part of an honest,
ethical enterprise with a product that is second to none?
Do you honestly have that burning desire, and are you willing to
put forth the effort to make this become a reality for yourself?

    If your answer to any of these questions was yes, then I would
like to provide you with the information you need to make an educated
decision about your FUTURE and your LIFE.

    This is not MLM, there are no personal selling or "convince me"
     tactics involved.

 This is Free Enterprise in its purest form!

        I have ten positions available on my team and it's
    to my benefit to make you successful. In fact, I'm so sure that
 I can do so, I am willing to put my money where my mouth is!

        Upon accepting you as a member of my team, I will provide
 you with complete training and advertising assistance to help put
 you on the road to success.

Call 1-800-320-9895 Ext. 6131 (Free Recorded Message)

Prosperous Regards