CNET buys Ziff Davis for $1.6 billion.

From: Adam Rifkin -4K (adam@XeNT.ics.uci.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 15:27:16 PDT

Rivals merging... dogs and cats living together... when someone asks
Halsey Minor if he's a god, he should say "YES"...

  http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-2288595.htm

And once again Masayoshi Son looks like a genius. A super genius...

----
Adam@4K-Associates.Com

Oh, you want me to watch my mouth? How? Take my f***ing eyeballs out and turn them around? -- Eminem, "Who Knew", http://lyrics.astraweb.com/display.cgi?eminem%2E%2Ethe_marshall_mathers%2E%2Ewho_knew