RE: B2C, B2B, P2P

From: Meltsner, Kenneth (Kenneth.Meltsner@ca.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 08:43:38 PDT

G2C (government to citizen? GovWorks is a real business)

B2S Business to students (the evil Channel One was a precursor of this)

B2CPUI Business to cell phone using idiots

Dave Winer, long ago in his pre-FoRKed days, wrote something about the
shortsightedness of sticky portals that tried to bring everything on the Net
together into one site. I tend to have the same feeling about any "2"
consolidator -- the point of the Net is that you can go anywhere you want.
Why would I want a service that restricts me to its subset? Far too ANX-ish
for my taste.

Ken Meltsner