Electronic Componet source

From: info@proan.com.hk
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 21:12:17 PDT

Pro-an Electronic Co. Ltd
Address: Room 3, 1/F, Block A, Veristrong Industrial Centre,
34-36 Au Pui Wan Street, Fo Tan, N. T., Hong Kong
Telephone: (852) 2609- 0123 Facsimile: (852) 2609- 0199 E-mail:
info@proan.com.hk <mailto:info@proan.com.hk>
Website: www.proan.com.hk <http://www.proan.com.hk>
Dear ,
Hi,
I am writing to you to introduce a newly revised website -
www.proan.com.hk. Pro-an Electronic Co. Ltd is a Hong Kong based trading
company import and export electronic components. We offer competitive
price. Our products includes Chip Resistor , Chip Resistor Network,
Condenser microphone, LED, LED Lamp, Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor,
Multilayer Ceramic Chip capacitor, Phototransistor, Resistor Network,
Surface Mount Type Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor, Surface Mount Type
LED Lamp, Trimmer Capacitor etc..
You can request quotation and it will automatically send to you. Request
samples before buying our products is also possible through our site,
not to mention online product catalogue.
Feel free to visit our web site and thank you for your kind attention.
Anthony Chan
Marketing Manager
It is not our intent to send this email to anyone not interested in
receiving it. If you would like to be removed from this email, simply
(C) Pro-an Electronic Co. Ltd 2000 powered by Pro-an Computer Ltd
<http://www.proan.com.hk/computer/WebPageDesign.html>
¡@

picture