Proven Wealth Building Program!

From: michael2000@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 19:35:33 PDT

Dear Friend,

The secrets the wealthiest people in the world use to preserve and increase their
wealth are ... compound interest and leveraging...and we have both.

This wealth building program will change your life forever, as it has mine and
countless others like us around the world.

In just 7 months, our International Private Club has established itself in over
100 countries giving our members the tools and information we need to retire early
on an ever increasing monthly income. Not just some, but many people are earning
"5 figures" per week in 6 weeks...and we can prove this.

You'll control 100% of your time to spend as you choose.

As a member, you will receive: Your own OFFSHORE PRIVATE BANK ACCOUNT:
     Includes a Visa Gold debit card with no daily limit.

   -Your own PRIVATE BANKING SOFTWARE:
     Allows you to manage your offshore account from anywhere in the world.

   -Members only private access "via the web" to the latest
     INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
     Members get instant access to incredible offshore investment
     opportunities which are proven and working.

   -DAILY DIRECT DEPOSITS INTO YOUR OFFSHORE PRIVATE ACCOUNT:
     All this and more combined with the most powerful compensation plan in
     the world. $500 FOR EACH REFERRAL!

Before long, you'll never have to work another day in your life, because your growing
monthly income will no longer depend on other people -- not an employer,
nor customers, not even a 'downline.'

If you don't have ALL the money you could ever want along with ALL the time to
enjoy it then you owe it to yourself to take a few minutes of your time to look
at this once in a lifetime opportunity!

CALL: 1-888-331-2879 (24hr recorded message)

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, so call NOW!

CALL: 1-888-331-2879 (24hr recorded message)

                Much Success to everyone,

                Michael