RE: National Sign-On Letter to House on H-1Bs, U.S. Immigration

From: Damien Morton (morton@dennisinter.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 13:12:18 PDT

I recently did some interviewing. I incorporated your questions into my
interview. Very helpfull, although out of 12 masters graduates, none could
answer all of the questions, or even identify what they all pertained to.

1. what is tcp slow start
2. what is a quadratic algorithm
3. what is third normal form
4, what is the difference between a tree and a hash table
5. what is viewport clipping
6. what is the difference bwteen 101 and "101"