RE: [NYT] Microsoft to Reward Its Technical Elite

From: Josh Cohen (josh@avogadro.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 19:22:27 PDT

My money is that ballmer himself nor any executive had little
to do with the editing of the bios..
For anyone on this list who speaks or does panels or any
recognition, my experience is that typically you end
up working with a PR flunky to edit your own bio and make it sound pretty.

The editor of the enclosing document or program usually
just does a cut and paste on you...