Re: UCI: research magnet or blackhole?

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 09:12:29 PDT

In the words of Jim Morrison:

The west is the best
Get here, and we'll do the rest

Add to that, a cite of Padre Junipero Serra, founder of
the historic center of Orange County Nov 1, 1776:

"A local innkeeper destroyed the nests, and the
swallows took up residence at the Mission. They
return to the site each year to next, knowing their young
can be safe within the Mission walls."

So, it seems Irvine doesn't suck, it swallows.

Greg

p.s. Little do they know that U.C. Irvine eats its young.

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://www.endtech.com | cell: 714.928.5476