Re: WebVan buys HomeGrocer: walking wounded

From: ThosStew@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 06:01:05 PDT

In a message dated 6/27/2000 5:56:47 PM, gbolcer@endtech.com writes:

>The example on their commercials?
>The batteries in the remote control go out and you're too lazy to
>drive to the store.

but somehow have enough vim, vigor, and get-up-and-go to surf to kozmo.com,
or pick up the phone. Hell, I'd just yell at the kids: "Take a 10 off my
dresser and run down the store and pick up some %$$@#@$% double-A (or
whatever) battteries, will you? While you're at it, get a pint of Haagan Daaz
dolce de leche. And don't think you can accidentially forget to give me my
change, ya little thief!" That way you don't have to tip.

Call me,
Troglodyte Tom