Master P dials into telecom

From: v - Mark Kuharich (mkuharich@punchnetworks.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 11:21:19 PDT

This was so funny that I had to FoRK-post

Master P is breaking into the telecom business. The rap star/producer, also
known as Percy Miller, plans to unveil his new venture, No Limit
Communications, at the House of Blues in Hollywood on Saturday. NLC aims to
expand the "No Limit" brand through prepaid telecom products, such as local
home-phone service, long-distance calling cards, and cellular, paging,
Internet, and e-commerce offerings. NLC is a joint venture between Master P
and Alliance Network, a New Orleans-based Competitive Local Exchange
Carrier. NLC will launch in Los Angeles, Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston,
Dallas, Newark, Miami, and New York City before being expanded nationwide
http://techweb.com/wire/story/TWB20000626S0022
Master P also negotiated the contract for Heisman Trophy winner Ricky
Williams with the NFL's New Orleans Saints. Williams subsequently fired him.
Master P also dreams of playing in the NBA, but so far, the closest he has
gotten has been warming the bench for the minor league Atlantic City
Seagulls.

Can you say brand dilution? Make Em' Say Uhh! Nitro, Sisqo, like Whoa!

Mark Kuharich

Join my free e-mail newsletter called "the Software View" by sending
mailto:thesoftwareview-owner@west-point.org
"the Software View" is archived at
http://www.softwareview.com