RE: the official hype on Zaplets

From: Burd, Greg (gburd@primix.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 04:11:02 PDT

I can't help but think that the inspiration for Zaplets came about when one
of the founders was sitting on a toilet at a friends house playing with an
old Sony MagicLink running GeneralMagic's MagicCap. From there it was a
short leap to try the same idea using Java embeded in HTML email messages.

what say you?

-greg

PS: Yes I liked the goofy interface of the MagicCap OS.