Profit from the Internet, triple Your $$$

From: ahsaki5w@telenowa.de
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 07:35:33 PDT

Your email was received as someone looking
to make more income, if not
remove info at end of letter

Would You Take Out 15 Seconds To Read Something
 If U Knew You Would Improve your Income?

It is happening To Hundreds of People Every Month!

- I can truly say it was one of the best decisions of my life!!!
- Never commute again!
- Make $2000-$5000 or more per month from home!
- To find out how our system works:

Call: 310 358-6758
Leave your name and Phone #

BENEFIT: Stay home with the family!
Proven track record of success!
You can start out in your spare time
Work part time or work up to full time!
It's your business!

Call: 310 358-6758 No selling!

It's not a money game, Its not MLM, It s not one of those
 internet scam, it's nothing like that.

If I could show you a business that you could start for Less than $30
and build for one period of your life whether that took you
6 weeks 6 months or 6 years, but you could truly develop
a walk away residual income that would pay you, month,
after month, after month. If that were true, would you listen?

How much better financially are you now than 2 to 3 years ago?
Are you where you want to be? I already know the answer is No
or you wouldn't be reading this. Think about it, If you don't look
at this what will you do to improve your finances in the next 3 to 6 months.

What if this really was the one business or, the one vehicle that worked,
and that made total sense, and it was a business that would be able to
change your life. Would you take a few minutes to get the facts.

 Leave your name and phone number with best time to call.
We'll supply you with all the facts so you could make an
intelligent decision if this is for you. ......here's the
most important question. Can you afford not to take a closer look?

Remember The power to change tomorrow....
Is held in the decisions you make today.

Please leave your name, Phone number with area code and best time to return your call.
It's only going to cost you 20 cents. Is your future worth it???
Call: 310 358-6758

 Thank you and have a great day.

PS
We have a system designed to Help build your business .
It creates massive exposure instantly and provides all the
needed tools to do the filtering, the selling, and the closing for you.

to remove send email to nomail@soon.com put remove in subject

PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE
account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed
from our mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone off the list if
the remove instruction can not be received.