Re: Rimm Job?

From: Kragen Sitaker (kragen@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 14:38:02 PDT

Someone wrote:
> kragen-journal-list@kragen.dnaco.net doesn't work, did you mistype? I'm
> curious to hear about your blackberry.

DOH! It's me who's dyslexic, I guess --- that's
kragen-journal-index@kragen.dnaco.net. index, not list.

Most of items 112 through 129 have been written on the Blackberry; you
can retrieve those items by emailing
kragen-journal-get.112_129@kragen.dnaco.net, unless of course I screwed
that address up too :)

Also, kragen-tol-get.309@kragen.dnaco.net and
kragen-tol-get.314@kragen.dnaco.net have more in-depth reflections.

Unfortunately, upon reading, none of this is quite as detailed as what
I thought I remembered writing, but it should still be interesting
reading.

The Internet stock bubble didn't burst on 1999-11-08.  Hurrah!
The power didn't go out on 2000-01-01 either.  :)