oh hey, well we're hiring too

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 23:35:29 PDT

If you're a studly programmer and you're looking for a job then don't forget
that you have the opportunity to work with me at glorious Broadbase!
Upstairs, we use Java and jsps, downstairs, they use C++ and asps. And we
both use SQL Server and Oracle. There are some cool projects (I'm working on
clustering, the coolest project, but there are others :-). The folks here
are smart and friendly.

Hell, we might even hire you if you're over 30. (Seriously, I'm unaware of
any discrimination here.)

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III
Software Architect