RE: Java for Linux

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 07:11:20 PDT

Ciamac,

Java for Linux is a great thing.
But I think the point is, if you want a book
on Java, do you look for the best Java book
you can find, or do you look for Java on <your platform>?
I mean, how different is Java for Linux from Java for NT?
The whole point is that it's supposed to be the same.
Unless you start getting fancy with JNI...

- Joe