Re: If there was any doubt that Baratz is an idiot

From: Ken Meltsner (kenneth.meltsner@cai.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 06:10:00 PDT

OK, excuse my ignorance but aren't Zaplets nothing more than emailed HTML
pointing at applets stored at "Zaplet Central."? The entire business
model is nothing more than "people will use us to send pointers to real
content that we'll serve"?

Underwhelming, to say the least. They could have done it with
Javascript....

Ken