writing the web

From: Edd Dumbill (edd@usefulinc.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 07:58:08 PDT

I hope FoRKlets may be interested in my latest venture, WriteTheWeb.com
<http://writetheweb.com/>

The idea is to focus on tools and technologies that make the web
writable for users, and also on their social effects. I've set the site
up in a similar way to XMLhack, there's regular news and an email
newsletter, but there are also forums to respond to stories on.

I interpret "writable" in a very broad way too. We're interested in
messaging, annotation, metadata as well as straight authoring.

FoRK has certainly been the source for more than one story on this list,
and I hope that it would interest people here as either readers or
contributors

-- Edd