Re: looking for a Unix security knowledgeable person

From: John Klassa (klassa@ipass.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 17:35:19 PDT

By the way, this is fairly urgent. I just got mail that they were
broken into again, today. They think someone has compromised ftp
in some way, because changing the passwords seemed to help until
some files were ftped to the system... Shortly thereafter, they
were broken-into again.

Again, this is for pay, and is for some folks I like a lot and hate
to see at the mercy of some unkind people who have nothing better to
do than screw around with other people's livelihoods.

Thanks,
John

--
John Klassa / $perl_monger{Raleigh}[0] / <><