Abbott & Costello Learn Hebrew

From: I'm not a real doofus, but I play one at a national laboratory (baisley@fnal.gov)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 07:37:00 PDT

I have no idea how old these bits are. They ought to be archived anyway.

Forwarded-by: glen mccready <0xdeadbeef@substance.abuse.blackdown.org>
Forwarded-by: Nev Dull <nev@bostic.com>
Forwarded-by: Peter Langston <psl@acm.org>
Forwarded-by: SeekerSeer@aol.com

        ABBOTT & COSTELLO LEARN HEBREW
        by Rabbi Jack Moline

ABBOTT: I see you're here for your Hebrew lesson.
COSTELLO: I'm ready to learn.
   A: Now, the first thing you must understand. is that Hebrew and English
      have many words which sound alike, but they do not mean the same thing.
   C: Sure, I understand.