Re: Request for inclusion

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 09:08:31 PDT

I don't know why, but that reminds me of _Dancers at the End of Time_ by
Michael Moorecock. For those of you who haven't read it, it's about these
people who live at the very last second of time, a time when anything is
possible via mind control, and immortality is a reality (and to some, a
burden). It's funny because they have this old malfunctioning computer
that they go to for faulty info about the past, and try to play out some
of the things that used to happen to humans (such as love, depression,
etc). Michael Moorecock's the one who also wrote the Elric series. Fun
stuff.
Cindy