Re: [Pigdog] Re: It's all about the money

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 08:38:19 PDT

On Tue, 16 May 2000, Peter Peterson II wrote:

--]begin Tom Whore quotation:
--]> But I aint. Im a small, shit a micro, artist who also loves listening. Im
--]> an Old Time Radio show collector. I am someone who loves infromation
--]> systems. Thru these things I have come to see the beautious motion of the
--]> nets flow.
--]>
--]> Teh geneis out of the bottle and the cork is lodged firmly up the
--]> middlemans butt.
--]
-->From the deteriorating spelling and grammar in that post, I'll assume
--]that the genie that's out and the cork that's up the middleman's butt
--]came directly from a jug of 'shine. All in fun, o'course.

Actualy when the spelling goes out the window it means im typing faster
than I can edit.

These things are right off the brain to the fingers to the control X and
send.

teh intent is till valid even if the spelling aint so hot:)-

the jug of shine though, thats an idea. I treid it once and eventhing was
spelled correct and...gasp...gramaticaly correct. I try to avoid both
shine and proper spelling as much as possible. People might talk.

Poodles up and vbasy down

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org