Re: [Pigdog] nVidia Releases Linux drivers (May 3)

From: Eric Richardson (eric@gospelcom.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 18:33:45 PDT

The drivers do GL really well, too... Even on my crappy Diamond Viper
V550, Quake3 is very playable.

Unfortunately, the xserver isn't very stable and sucks up memory like no
other, so I've ended up just starting it up when I feel like playing
Quake... Anytime a process can take 110% of my memory, it's got to go.

e;

 e r i c @ g o s p e l c o m . n e t
eric richardson -- media guru -- gospel communications international
http://ericrichardson.com http://www.gospelcom.net