Wescam.org: ancient bits redux.

From: Jesse (jesse@fsck.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 17:36:01 PDT

About two years ago, my work first made it to FoRK. Which is amusing
because I didn't discover FoRK myself until a few months later.

I think many FoRKers would get a kick out of the new site.
http://www.wescam.org login as 'demo' with a password of 'fork'

        Enjoy,
        Jesse

--
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent@wesleyan.edu -- jesse@fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91