RE: consumer nation

From: Burd, Greg (gburd@primix.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 10:46:46 PDT

Thats nothing, I just found my Netscape 1.1 floppies the other day. Both of
them. Yep, it only took two. And you know what? It still works fine. I
installed it the other day on my win2k box (yes, work forces me to use a
crapy OS *sigh*) and it worked like a champ. In fact I think it will run
longer than any current commercial browser before crashing.

The eBay idea is great, expect to see mine on their soon. Big money, big
money no whammies com'on!

-greg