RE: Boo.com Hoo.com

From: Jim Whitehead (ejw@ics.uci.edu)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 16:30:54 PDT

> I can't remember posting anything about Boo.com to FOIB before, but I've
> been watching their swan dive with a grin on my face for the last
> 18 months.

Book idea: glue together 4-5 of these .com spectacular failure stories, one
per chapter, add a couple of anectdotes about people's lives getting
sacrificed to their .com startup (loosing wives, kids, etc.), add some
business book mumbo-jumbo, and title it "You Ain't Missin' Nothin'" It's a
morality tale about .coms

It's a story people really want to hear right now.

- Jim