more in the sex genre

From: Carey Lening (carey@tstonramp.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 00:09:31 PDT

I sent some of this to Rohit already, I'm currently doing an essay on
prositution for a class and just stumbled upon some of this stuff:) Its
quite interesting what the web holds -- sometimes it just takes a bit to
find it.

Found a site with a listing of their status with prostitution (legal,
illegal, decriminalized or not enforced) -- quite informative as to give a
view of what the countries themselves believe about prostitution. Also has
the consent limits and a few other tidbits and fun facts. I love late night
research.

-As always, your faithful bit bitch.