Re: [Fortune] When the money goes down the drain

From: Mike Masnick (mike@techdirt.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 14:53:31 PDT

By the way, that article is actually an excerpt from the book eBoys, which
is going to be released in a week or so. I happened to get my hands on a
pre-release copy a couple months ago and *highly* recommend it. One of the
more fascinating books about the venture capital world that I've read. It
really does take a fly-on-the-wall perspective within Benchmark over the
period of about a year and a half. Definitely worth reading if you're
involved or just interested in this stuff.

 -Mike