RE: PopularPower: another FoRK startup

From: Fielding, Roy (fielding@eBuilt.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 20:18:47 PDT

I am disappointed that Rohit didn't mention this nugget at the
bottom of every PopularPower page:

    All contents Copyright © 2000 Popular Power, Inc.
Power, Inc.
    All rights reserved.

Hey Nelson, I wan't to hear a defense for trademarking the name "Worker".
I mean, sure, I can understand how hard it is these days to come up with
an original name for a software application, but this is really stretching
the limits. There exists no business domain for which "Worker" is not a
commonly used term. Does it come with a trademark image?

....Roy