Re: [Jim Cramer] Say goodnight to the Internut goldrush for now.

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 18:07:05 PDT

Ugh. That's all I have to say about the general market sitch. Still, good to
shake out the opportunistic bottom feeders. Better market long-run, blah blah
blah. One minor nit:

> The two top-performing stocks of the 1990s were AOL and CMGI,
> neither of which was publicly trading in 1990.

There are lots of ways to calculate this, but I have CMGI at #5 with value
appreciation of >57,000% during the 90s. The top four --- can't recall the
order --- are DELL, CSCO, AOL, and EMC.

fyi,

jb