asking for FoRK XML wisdom!

From: v - Mark Kuharich (mkuharich@punchnetworks.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 16:05:03 PDT

My firm is preparing to create our initial XML schema. How important is this
first cut in the grand "schema" of things? Does it become the proverbial cow
path or ball of mud on the wall? How inviolate are schemas one shares with
business partners? It appears that there is a need for backward
compatibility once your schema escapes beyond your firewall. Or do
technologies like XSLT allow us to migrate internally as well as migrate
partners to better schemas we discover through experience? Thanks in advance

Mark Kuharich