Re: non compos mentis -> eco-compost mental

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 13:57:27 PDT

Will this work on the ever growing man/greed induced herds of Boccas? It
is a statement of our globes inhumanity that we slay these creatures day
and night just to stuff them in plastic packagiung to be placed in so
called "nature" stores for the digestrocentric gene bags known as humans.

Free The Bocca!!!!!

This message brought to you by White Male Agressor(tm)...you remeber us,
we helped save the enviornment by getting rid of thousands of methane
producing buffalo and the people who lived near them.

Yes White Male Aggressor(tm), Opress Differnt(c)

[---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org