Re: [IRR] 21st century

From: Rodney Thayer (rodney@tillerman.to)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 06:58:25 PDT

All I can tell you is that, before I saw this exact scene in Mission
Impossible 1,
a co-worker explained how it was really cool doing this through
the Belgian countryside, except GSM coverage kept cutting out as he went
through
tunnells...

I thought it was seriously cool standing on the bow of an (admittitly tourist)
boat cutting through the water down the middle of a Fjord in Norway, facing
out to
sea, talking on my cell phone to someone in California...