Re: Metallica hacked

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 11:27:49 PDT

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, B.K. DeLong wrote:

--]Hey......
--]
--]Looks like Metallica's lawsuit against Napster and colleges supporting it
--]is even pissing off the script kiddies! ;)
--]

"Time for lust, time for lie
Time to kiss your life goodbye
Send me money, send me green
Heaven you will meet
Make a contribution
And you'll get a better seat
Bow to Leper Messiah "

Lars, chief loud mouth and often victim of hoof-in-mouth syndrome,
should be called on this recetn bit of whine induced anti tech crapola.
Metalica seems not the group to be asking its fans to be boundry bound or
children of a legal system.

"Lady Justice has been raped
Truth assassin
Rolls of red tape seal your lips
Now you're done in
Their money tips her scales again
Make your deal
Just what is truth? I cannot tell
Cannot feel

The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can't believe the things you say
I can't believe
I can't believe the price you pay
Nothing can save you "

Seeing as how Metalicas last few albums were about as good as the blink
tag and that the last decent album was from back in the early 90's, I
think it can be said that the group is showing not only its dinosaurusness
but its lack of understanding of the Logans Run Law of bands(not to be
confused with Menudoitis)

"Hey, hey, hey
Ain't no mercy, ain't mercy left for me,
Hey, hey, hey
Ain't no mercy, ain't mercy left for me,
I'm pain, I'm hope, I'm suffer
Yeah, hey, hey, hey
Ain't no mercy, ain't no mercy left for me

Do you bury me when I'm gone
Do you teach me while I'm here
...just as soon as I belong, then it's time I disappear "

And so we add Metallica to the long growing lists of artist who unlike,
TMBG chuck D the scores on mp3.com and more, just dont get that the fix
is in, the change is happening and the hammer is comming down.

"No remorse No repent
We don't care what it meant
Another day Another death
Another sorrow Another breath