Re: FoRK dream

From: John Regehr (jdr8d@cs.virginia.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 10:43:07 PDT

Funny coincidence - I had a FoRK dream last night as well (my first one,
as far as I know). I was at a FoRK gathering; it was a potluck, and
everybody had written a number on the dish that they brought indicating
the total cost of the ingredients used to make the dish. One of them was
over $50 somehow. I don't remember many other details although the dream
was strange enough that I mentioned it to Sarah this morning while we were
getting ready. I'm not sure how I even knew it was a FoRK gathering since
I don't know what most of you look like. I'm not making this up...

Anyone else? :)

John