Re: Briefing: Annotate.net

From: Ka-Ping Yee (ping@lfw.org)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 00:46:03 PDT

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Rohit Khare wrote:
> [An interesting new spin on Crit-Link, ThirdVoice, etc. I don't see
[...]
> Annotate.net: Where you go, Information follows

Interesting... but i don't get it. Why would i want to download
a 400k browser companion application whose purpose is essentially
just to display targeted ads for companies who want me to visit
their sites?

-- ?!ng

"You should either succeed gloriously or fail miserably. Just getting
by is the worst thing you can do."
    -- Larry Smith