Re: Zepher.com -- anyone heard of these folks?

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Wed, 02 Jun 1999 08:19:28 -0700

It looks like a bunch of consluts that know how to
write request for proposals and customize Web and Internet
error messages to be understandable in plain language and
'push' status information over email. It sounds like the
CrossWorlds software of the Internet world. Their May 4th
press release says they've secured $100M in financing.

Greg